Descripción del puesto:
E-commerce Internship at Tiny Miracles in Amsterdam
Tiny Miracles is a social enterprise that disrupts the poverty cycle in communities in India.
We have a deep-rooted belief that our generation must and has the power to help and be part of the solution to create a more equal world (ie solve SDG #1) and improve the well-being of people. With our design products we enable companies to produce the right way and consumers to contribute directly to a more equal world. It is our ambition to enable one million people out of poverty by 2030 and inspire others to do the same. Some of our large partners are (COMPANY NAME) and Rijksmuseum.
Do you want to be part of this movement? We are always searching for new ways to empower our sales dept and connect with our customers online. We are looking for a passionate and talented ecommerce intern to help us design and roll-out our e-commerce strategy. Someone who can actively elevate the experience of our customers.
Your output can range from developing a plan on how to boost sales online to updating product content or packing orders. We need someone who can work high-level but who is flexible enough to get their hands dirty .
The key areas for you to work in are
* Develop a plan to boost sales on active marketplaces; improving rating/delivery time, decreasing return orders and developing interesting package deals for our online consumers
* Doing research on other potential international marketplaces and develop the content needed to go live
* Find ways to optimize our current delivery processes and enhance the customer experience by liaising with marketing on design of our packaging
* Maintaining and updating active marketplaces like Bol & Amazon (updating product information like descriptions, photo's or adding new product designs)
* Act as our POC for customer service; answering online questions and calls
What you should bring to the table
* Preferably enrolled in a business/economics/digital/marketing&sales studies
* Be a team player: we have a flat organization and titles are less important. We help each other with wherever needed
* Being agile and flexible in a high paced environment
* Never stop finding new ways to improve your skills to transmit new messages
What you get
* A flat organization with a very strong entrepreneurial culture (and no corporate politics)
* A great team to support you and that you can support
* International working environment
* Possibility to really make a difference and be a force for good
Other relevant info
* 3-4 days/week for a duration of 4-6 months at office in Amsterdam
* Start date: asap
* Market conform intern compensation
Send your CV and motivation to [email protected] and we'll be in touch with you soon!
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||19 Ene 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Bienes de consumo|