Descripción del puesto:
Inside Sales Intern - 7xxx1
Operations - Netherlands Amsterdam, North Holland
At (COMPANY NAME) Global Media, our unbiased, reliable data makes the entire industry possible by creating the indispensable, data-driven foundation that allows markets to function. As the industry navigates its greatest period of upheaval since the advent of television, the business of media depends on (COMPANY NAME) to determine what's commanding attention today and what will resonate tomorrow.
Our people are (COMPANY NAME) Global Media's most important asset and our Sales team is central to their experience and success. We're looking for an Inside Sales Intern
to join our team of dynamic, talented sales professionals for 5-6 months. Must speak Languages: English
In this role, you will be conducting Market research in a designated country or region such as external market analysis to create the basis for go to market strategy for an allocated territory. Key Market trends and statistics to support the sales process - Prepare local marketing communication strategy - Preparation of a shortlist of potential leads.
***Must be currently studying at University to apply***
* Sourcing contacts in companies.
* Approaching prospects and leads.
* Focused on generating new business Participate in meetings, where possible
* Building client relationships, from C-level to the operational levels and technical team's.
* Sales Director mutual support within a certain sales region, supporting each other to achieve targets as a team.
What is in it for you?
* Chance to complete a thesis in an international and diverse environment.
* Casual, friendly & motivated work environment.
* Gain working experience and develop skills in the world's leading entertainment brand.
* Gain in-depth industry knowledge in music, media, video & telecommunications. markets.
* Learning curve with active support.
* Develop a professional network.
* Travel Compensation.
* Work from various locations globally.
* Fluent in English.
* Experience in Market research.
* Ability to approach and speak to people
* Calling clients (experience preferable).
* ****Currently working on a work placement or thesis assignment at University****
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
As the arbiter of truth, (COMPANY NAME) Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what's true, we measure across all channels and platforms-from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with (COMPANY NAME)? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You'll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Internship
Primary Location: Amsterdam,North Holland
Secondary Locations: , , ,
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||29 Ene 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Medios / Publicidad|