Descripción del puesto:
Internship: Sales Strategy Integration in Mergers and Acquisitions (Non-Thesis)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: at least 6 months.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Experience Philips from a Business Transformation corporate global perspective. You will become familiar with a variety of sales excellence tools and processes in a very dynamic international environment.
Support the Business Transformation Commercial operation team in developing and driving Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence and integration plan, presentation and reporting in the area of global sales operations strategy across the countries and key activities, such as sales planning/territory design, analysis, sales compensation, pricing, contracting, tools and sales analytics. The department is strategically critical in the overall efficiency of the Philips sales organization.
You are responsible for
* Participation in Business Transformation Commercial Operations project management, enabling timely updates of high quality, meaningful, fact-based plans for Philips businesses, markets and functions.
* Supporting the development and deployment of the sales excellence strategies and policies in Merger and Acquisitions integrations.
* Assisting the team in lead innovation in the creation and execution of go-to-market models, including risk share programs and new segment introduction.
* Contribute to An integrated E2E process, including database management and reporting enabling the sales force to maximize their focus on high-value activities.
* Monitoring of KPI's dashboards and defining impact for planning and resource allocation
* Management support in the development and editing of executive PowerPoint presentations, analysis and reporting.
You are a part of
(50 people, across two teams M&A team and Business Transformation 30 people, global environment)
The Business Transformation and Markets Sales team works together with Philips Businesses, Markets and other functional teams on high-impact sales projects with a mandate from the Philips Executive leaders. This global team transforms deep business insights, the company's direction and thought leadership for the company.
You will be working at our head office in Amsterdam depending on the COVID19 situation. We do support working from home.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* You are currently studying towards your University (WO) Master in Sciences degree in Business Administration, Strategy with a focus on Sales Strategy
* A genuine interest in Sales processes and a strong professional drive
* Entrepreneurial commercial mindset
* Skilled in data analysis and reporting
* Advanced PowerPoint and content development presentation skills and affinity with applications and tooling is a must-have
* Advanced Excel user (able to produce reports and project deliverables)
* Proactive and solutions-oriented
* Strong and open-minded team player who can work in a very dynamic multinational environment
* Fluency in written/spoken English
In return, we offer you
Furthermore, you may participate in the knowledge sharing sessions, brainstorming, as well as cross-functional workshops, which will help you deepen your business knowledge and understand how a multinational company stays competitive in a challenging global environment Responsibilities, may rapidly increase for those who perform well.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||25 Feb 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Electrónica de Consumo|