Descripción del puesto:
We are looking for an intern to assist and support the IWC Sales team in The Netherlands & Nordics region. It concerns a period of six months, starting on August/September 2021 and based on 5 days a week.
If you live and breathe sales and customer relations, if you are interested to get experience and show your skills in a luxury environment, are you an energetic person to support the team with the willingness to learn and hands-on approach you are the person we are looking for!
We aim to have fun, but are driven to succeed and passionate about the brand and industry we are in. If you see yourself as this individual, we would love to have a conversation with you.
1: Sales Support;
* Support commercial team with retailer meeting preparation / business decisions through timely provision of the relevant information.
* Communicate to and follow up with retailers on sales related topics
* Data gathering (on product line and reference level) and assessment to develop, recommend and/or optimize sales strategies
* Create and improve dashboards and reports to assist the sales team
* Weekly reports by accounts, detailing the sell-in and sell-out activity, analyze partner inventory, stock-turn, track and evaluate SOSI by account and pos.
* Preparation of presentations and reports for management
* Assist on MyIWC retailer follow-up
* On site event support (TBD)
2: Sales Administration Support:
* In the absence of the Sales Administrator act as 2nd line Sales Administrator, handling requests and orders
* Support on dealer communication queries Booster and Strike
This internship enables you to develop yourself in an international environment. You can expect to gain excellent insight into luxury markets, as your team members will gladly share their years of expertise with you. Furthermore, you have the opportunity to receive training in SAP and gain a deep understanding of Sales processes at a luxury brand. Joining in on retailer visits and commercial meetings is part of the journey.
Don't worry, this is a paid internship (including commuting allowance).
REQUIRED / EDUCATION:
BBA / MBA in business or finance
* Team-player / amicable
* Affinity with the luxury industry is an advantage but not a requirement.
* Strong investigative & analytical skills
* Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Time management skills and able to manage deadlines
* Solid communication skills, great conversation partner
* Is efficient and able to work independently where required
* Keen to demonstrate a proactive, persistent approach and attitude
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
If your application is selected, we will reach out to you within 3 weeks for an informal introductory call. In the interview process with us, we always ensure you have complete insight and transparency.
If this sounds stimulating to you, we are happy to hear from you and hopefully welcome you to our team.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||29 Jul 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Productos de Lujo|