Descripción del puesto:
Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global
TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers (COMPANY NAME) around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our (COMPANY NAME) partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
Hungarian Speaking P2P Intern - Real Estate Process
What kind of tasks will you have?
* Handling queries (Resolve local markets and vendor queries and process incoming local markets/vendor e-mails)
* Keeping in touch with the vendors in order to answer their queries
* Helping the Hungarian P2P teams with report preparation and other ad-hoc tasks
We have been searching for you, if you
* Have a full time active semester now and for the upcoming 7 months at a Hungarian university
* Fluent Hungarian and intermediate English (both written and verbal)
* Have analytical and problem solving skills
* Have an advanced knowledge in MS Office, especially in Excel
* Enjoy working as a part of a team
* SAP knowledge is an huge advantage
What you can expect from us is
* Flexible work schedule with 20-30 hours/week
* 1200 HUF/hour (NET)
* Company laptop and mobile phone with (COMPANY NAME) RED subscription
* Six-month long internship which helps you to gain knowledge about the P2P activities at a multinational company
* Chance to learn about other processes in Finance
* Further career opportunities in the field of finance and other departments
#togetherwecan #movewithus #VOIS
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||14 Sep 2021|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|