Finance, Operations, Technology Coordinator [Internship] | Budapest
Descripción del puesto:
Legalis Global is an established recruitment company, accredited with a 25-year reputation as a world leader in matching law firms and leading corporations with the top professionals in the industry in over 30 countries across the globe. To support the execution of our strategy, Legalis has a hub in Budapest providing research and delivery support for our consultants serving clients worldwide. This role would be based in Budapest office and requires at least 30 internship hours per week.
This position is for a candidate who is interested in an overall operations role including finance, technology and administrative elements. The applicant is a diligent, creative and self-dependent individual who will derive satisfaction from taking a lead in the office in many different areas. This is a role with variety. You will enjoy identifying and solving challenges while translating them into ideas and business know-how.
As a coordinator you will be responsible for:
• The day-to-day coordination of finance, operations and IT support including participation in regular meetings to discuss workloads, new matters, and to engage in general exchange of ideas.
• Finance: support and participate in the preparation of various financial related documentation, such as expense reports, contracts, support with invoicing, and other financial reports.
• Delivery: Establishing and ensuring quality work-product control polices, systems and GDPR.
• Information Technology: Support the monitoring of systems, trainings of new and existing programs, data restorations and more. Helping and advising on IT issues which consultants or the team in Budapest office may face on daily manners and make sure all the operations flow smoothly using technology properly.
In this role you will be in direct contact with our Executive Management Team of Shareholders together with our wider team. The minimum period of the internship is ideally 6 months.
This internship is unpaid. We advise candidates to apply for an EU Erasmus or Leonardo Scholarship.
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
• You must prove a strong IT, Finance or Operations interest, able to multi-task, work to deadlines as well as under pressure
• You will be entrepreneurial and self motivated, with fluency in English
• You have the ability to work in the EU/hold a EU Residency permit