Descripción del puesto:
The Financial Management Intern will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
1. Perform a cost analysis project on all the services that the three laboratories of Environment Testing Ireland are currently performing.
2. Identify where savings can be made, either in time or consumable cost.
3. Look at the Capex for 2020 and see where savings can be made on identified equipment
4. Analyze turnaround times in collaboration with technical manager in order to prepare for group reporting.
The Financial Management Intern reports to the Managing Director of (COMPANY NAME) Environment Testing Ireland.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
· Student at a European top university; General Business or Finance.
· 3rd or 4th year of Business School or Master Degree
· Excellent financial acumen
· Strong administrative, reporting and analytical skills
· Fine communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work as part of an ambitious management team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Excellent computer skills and statistical analysis experience
· Accuracy of work, pays attention to details
· Good organizational skills and ability to multi task
· Fluency in English
* quick witted
* high energy
* change agent
* fact driven
* Assignment of 6 months
* A fixed compensation depending on profile
Dublin, Cork and Shannon. Possible occasional travel needed to other sites.
Application & further Information
For more information please visit https://cxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/ or contact Michiel Prins, Talent Acquisition Manager via +3x x xxxxxxx8 / [email protected].
Please submit your application via the web link in our job advertisement at https://cxxxxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx/.
(COMPANY NAME) commits to equality of opportunity for all.
Assessments and reference checks will be part of the application procedure.
Videos To Watch