Descripción del puesto:
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Title: Finance & Tax Trainee
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
This is your time to shine!
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Graduate to support its GBO team in EMEA. The successful candidate will become part of a 3 year graduate program with a 12 month rotation in each of: Finance and Strategy, M&A accounting and Tax.
You will work closely with Senior Analysts and Directors to support all steps of our business planning, develop in-depth analyses and build reporting tools to track the performance of the business, generate actionable insights for our sales leaders and assist on a number of transformational initiatives.
If you have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, this is a great start for your career. With such quick turnaround, we don't want our trainees to sit on the sidelines and enjoy the view - we want you to change the way our customers connect their business to the world!
You will be based in Dublin with the view to a permanent position within (COMPANY NAME) after that time, upon evaluation of your performance and contribution to the GBO team.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
Finance & Strategy
* Support the Annual Planning process for the functional groups (i.e. Sales and Marketing)
* Participate in the Quarterly Rolling Forecast Process (Outlook)
* Assist with "In-Quarter" review sessions to identify budget surpluses/deficits
* Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting; analyzing financial results, identifying trends
* Assist with ad-hoc requests from business partners and support decision-making
Accounting (the candidate will rotate during the 12 months assignment period between the Corporate Accounting and Country Statutory Compliance teams)
* Assist with the preparation of statutory filings and supporting commentary for EMEA Entities.
* Support statutory external audit for entities in scope, coordinating local, central and 3rd party response.
* Help identifying and implementing process and systems improvements to enhance efficiency, controls and scalability of operations.
* Manage select key close closing processes (US GAAP group reporting), preparing, documenting entries and preparing related balance sheet accounts reconciliations
* Support the integration of newly acquired companies into the (COMPANY NAME) accounting structure
* Actuals variances analysis and explanation, (month over month, Quarter over Quarter and Year over Year) for select areas of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
* Answer promptly to questions from business partners and support business with ad-hoc analysis upon request
* Monitor compliance with Corporate Accounting Instructions and applicable Financial Policies
* Maintain operational procedures as per SOX defined controls
* Liaise with external and internal auditors preparing and providing required documentation and explanation as par of the group integrated audit.
* Support monthly direct and indirect tax payments for sxxxxxxxxx.xxm EMEA subsidiaries
* Support monthly applications for certificate of tax residency for customers of sxxxxxxxxx.xxm EMEA subsidiaries
* Assist EMEA tax team with ad hoc tax projects
* Review withholding tax credit memo cases under Org62
* Assist the broader tax team in preparing and reviewing CIT return workpapers and tax returns.
* Preparation and review of monthly withholding tax returns and annual local returns
Keys skills and experience required include:
* Graduate/ soon to be graduate student looking for 36 month placement
* Degree an analytical discipline such as engineering, computer science, business administration, commerce, economics, finance, etc.
* Fluency in English is required, ability to conduct business in another European language is beneficial but not required.
* Relevant experience beneficial
* Entrepreneurial drive and a "getting things done" attitude to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
* Interest in Finance/Tax and how this impacts the business
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Business Intelligence tools would be a plus.
* An outgoing, open personality with a desire to learn and develop
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven, dynamic environment
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, one of the World's Most Innovative Companies according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For seven years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of (COMPANY NAME) are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. (COMPANY NAME) is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||09 Oct 2020|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||TIC / Informática|