Descripción del puesto:
As a Machine Learning Research intern at the Machine Learning center of bxxxxxx.xxm in Tel - Aviv you are pursuing your PhD in a machine learning related field and you are a subject-matter expert in the theory behind one or more of the following areas of machine intelligence: Recommendation Systems, NLP, Computer Vision, Causality, Statistics, Reinforcement Learning etc.
With the guidance of your Bxxxxxx.xxm mentor and your expertise, you will solve real world problems by pushing the boundaries of the state-of-the-art, with the goal of publishing your work.
Applicants are asked to attach with their CV a recommendation letter by their supervisor (both CV and recommendation letter should be in one PDF).
Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in Israel for the duration of the internship program.
* Work together with your project mentor and the team on an exciting project
* Be able to understand and extend the state of the art techniques to solve the project at hand
* Be able to publish your work in top conferences and journals
* Actively contribute to taking data science at Bxxxxxx.xxm to the next level
* Ability to conduct research independently as evidenced by peer-review publication or similar track record.
* Pursue your PhD degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Physics, etc).
* Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Experience on multiple machine learning facets: working with large data sets, model development, statistics, experimentation, data visualization, optimization, software development.
* Strong working knowledge of Python; Hadoop, SQL, Spark or similar big data technologies.
* Contributing to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travellers worldwide
* Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
* Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
* Competitive compensation and benefits package
* Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users.
Bxxxxxx.xxm is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||25 Dic 2022|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Turismo / Hotelería|