Descripción del puesto:
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone- you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
Within Category Planning & Activation team and reporting to E-commerce Manager, you will be in charge of supporting e-commerce development for (COMPANY NAME) categories...
You will work in cross-functional team in order to track and analyse Mondelēz performance on e-retailers and pure players. You will be involved in both Business to Consumer & Business to Business e-commerce.
You will be request to :
* Support Amazon Account to manage Vendor Central and develop new reporting tools
* Monitor and support brand performance, pricing and promotional activities on e-retailers and pure players for all our categories
* Analyse marketing and activation initiatives according to key KPIs in order to optimize future activities
* Prepare regular dashboards on key matrix along with competitors' performance
You might be the one we are looking for if…
* You have or you are pursuing a Degree in Economics (3+2)
* You have a previous experience in digital context
* Strong analysis and synthesis skills
* High interpersonal and collaborative skills with ability to work cross functionally between departments
* Strong appetite for e-commerce and digital
* You are pro with Excel and familiar with Power Point
* You are fluent in English
What we offer you…
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more.
It is also a chance to become part of (COMPANY NAME) talent pool of interns: A high majority of our junior opportunities are filled by our previous interns!
* Place of work: Milan (Italy)
* Beginning: July 2022
* Duration: 6 months
* Compensation: 1000EUR
* Advantages: Access to the company restaurant
Because, every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be in English.
We are certified by Happy Trainees amongst Western European interns
Do you want to know why? - Get to know us and apply!
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
At (COMPANY NAME) Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands-and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Intern (Fixed Term)
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||23 May 2022|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Alimentos / Bebidas / Tabaco|