Descripción del puesto:
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry - a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies. Over almost 200 years, we have built a multinational Group that is present in more than 60 countries, with 470 companies and nearly 80,000 employees. Our Group aims to become the standard bearer and industry leader in the European retail insurance market, building on our existing base of 50 million retail clients, out of an overall total of 72 million.
Generali Investments Holding S.p.A. guarantees a solid framework of services designed to support various asset management activities. Key elements include back office activities, organized to provide maximum efficiency; advanced reporting systems and sophisticated technological infrastructures. The company also acts as a holding company, retaining share capital in the boutiques and Generali Investments' companies.
Within the Group Investments, Asset and Wealth Management Business Unit the General Counsel is in charge of managing the legal issues related to investment activities and derivatives transactions. Reporting to the General Counsel, the Corporate Affairs team handles communications with internal and external stakeholders in line with regulatory framework, company position, reputation and Group guidelines.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Corporate Affairs of Generali Investments Holding S.p.A., the candidate's key tasks and responsibilities shall regard:
* Assistance for management and organization of Board and Annual General Meetings
* Assistance in creation and distribution of Boards, Remuneration Committees and General Meeting materials
* Supporting the function by drafting board documents, meeting minutes
* Supporting the draft of Power of Attorneys and the update of the delegated powers system
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
Master's Degree in Law
* Fluency in English (both written and spoken), knowledge of other languages is considered a plus
* Good knowledge of computer work and advanced command of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
* Good knowledge of asset management industry will be considered a plus
* Strong communication skills and team player attitude
* High degree of flexibility and ownership
* Easily adapt to different environments and situation
* Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Contract Type: Internship <div class="jBlockRegion block_region