Descripción del puesto:
Generali is a major player in the global insurance industry - a strategic and highly important sector for the growth, development and welfare of modern societies.
Within the Group Talent Management and Strategic Sourcingteam we are looking for a Group Talent management specialist to join a very flat, enthusiastic and energetic team to support in making things happen!. Our people are the foundation of our business and we strongly believe that each of us can really contribute to the growth of our Group as Sustainability Champion. That's way the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is one of the key pillar of our people strategy.
The main tasks of the job will be:
* Support Talent Management Activities (Performance Management, Talent Review) to identity talents across the Group at all organizational levels
* Collect and maintain high quality data for key populations (ie. Senior leaders and Talents), running analysis and preparing xls reports and presentations
* Collaborate to organize and prepare talent reviews at functional level supporting the Global HR Community
* Support the team to implement new initiatives related to Talents career acceleration and engagement (eg. Future Owners program, Coffee with Leaders, etc.)
The candidate will have the opportunity to acquire an effective knowledge and develop the proper skills to deal with Talent Management processes and initiatives with a global reach.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Degree in social sciences or economics
* Previous work experience is appreciated
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excellent proficiency in English
* Proactivity and passion for talent management
* Open minded, team player, capable to build positive relations with different stakeholders
* Contract Type: Internship <div class="jBlockRegion block_region
|Web de la compañía
|02 Sep 2023
|Tipo de oferta: