Descripción del puesto:
Our primary purpose is to make our customer´s lives easier. You will contribute to that purpose by conducting data analysis and deep dives to generate insights into system behaviour, on top of identifying performance gaps and improvement potentials for (COMPANY NAME)'s most strategic brands. You will optimize visibility across our website and activate marketing channels with the objective of increasing customer conversion and retention.
How often can you say that your work changes the world? At (COMPANY NAME), you'll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow's innovations in e-commerce.
Key job responsibilities
* Work alongside a Vendor Manager to help provide a suite of services designed to maximize business performance and grow sales. Vendor Managers build relationships with (COMPANY NAME) Retail Vendors who sell products wholesale to (COMPANY NAME) and are one of our key business partners in the Retail organization.
* Support in the definition, conceptualization, implementation and growth of strategic programs and products aiming at digitizing the procurement landscape.
* Dive deep into large data sets to analyse trends, identify new customer insights and turn these insights into action.
Your paid 6-month internship includes:
* Hybrid, flexible working: we believe in striking the right balance between your personal and professional life.
* Mentorship: we care about your career aspirations and strive to assign projects based on your interests. You can learn and be curious with access to unlimited virtual trainings on project management, personal brand, communication skills and many more.
* Get involved: we have with over 13 (COMPANY NAME) Affinity Groups you can join and become an ally to a cause close to your heart (sustainability, diversity, LGBTQ+, mental and/or physical disabilities, local community initiatives, etc.)
* Taking ownership of your career: because when you succeed, we all win. A successful internship, could lead to a full-time (graduate role) after finishing your university studies.
About the team
As a Program/Project Manager intern, you will either be part of the (COMPANY NAME) Retail or (COMPANY NAME) Fresh business:
* (COMPANY NAME) Retail improves the selection and shopping experience for customers around the world. Products include books, fashion, electronics, grocery, movies, music, toys, health & beauty, and everything in between!
* (COMPANY NAME) Fresh is (COMPANY NAME)'s in-store and grocery delivery retailer designed to ease the shopping experience, whether customers are shopping in store or online. Customers will find a wide assortment high-quality produce, meat, and seafood and a range of prepared foods made fresh in-store, every day.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Milan, MI, ITA
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
* Available to commence an internship between January and December 2024. Yes, our start dates are flexible! You should then be available for 6 months, full time (40h/week).
* Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree, with an anticipated graduation date after the completion of your internship.
* Fluent written and verbal communication in English (Level - C1 or higher).
* Fluent written and verbal communication in Italian (Level - B2 or higher).
* You will be based in Milan for the duration of the internship. A relocation package may be offered, subject to an eligibility criterion.
* Studies within Business, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or similar fields.
Every day will be filled with developing new skills and achieving personal growth. Interested?
Submitting your application takes less than 10 minutes and cover letters are not required. You will just need to attach your CV and answer a questionnaire.
Selected candidates will be invited to an online assessment. If successful, you'll attend to two rounds of virtual interviews, which take place on the same day. Interviews consist of behavioural questions and a case study, focusing on our Leadership Principles. The entire recruitment process typically takes 3 to 4 weeks. Do note that the selection process and timelines are subject to change, and vary with role and location.
EMEA Student Programs Team
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for (COMPANY NAME). Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.(COMPANY NAME).jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates
|Web de la compañía
|01 Dic 2023
|Tipo de oferta:
|Internet / Nuevos Medios