Descripción del puesto:
The Project Specialist Intern will have the opportunity to learn the contract management of the spares orders and services support (i.e. On Call Support, Investigations) through the SPP (Sistema Pianificazione Progetti) tool. In this role he/she will support the Military/Marine/Industrial team, also acting as the Customer interface at the appropriate level Essential
* Support the management of Spare Parts from the PO (Purchase Order)/Contract to Remittance;
* Support Customer Support/GSC/Engineering team for Planning and Work Package management of On Call Support and Investigations;
* Support the Program Management team in the monthly review
* Understand and analyze customer order specifications, and communicate requirements to the extended project;
* Support to ensuring timely, accurate purchase specifications are provided to vendors and manufacturers;.
* Master degree in Engineering (Management Engineering preferred);
* Fluent in Italian and English;
* Confident Microsoft skills :Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access;
* EU Work Permit.
* Knowledge of SAP;
* Able to work within a multi-discipline, cross-functional team;
* Ability to multi -task in a high pressure environment;
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrated strong verbal and written communications skills;
* Self-motivated, excellent work prioritization, highly reliable, team player;
* Organization, analytical and problem solving abilities
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we're manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation
teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world's toughest problems. Join us and you'll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you'll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it's the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we've got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you're passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Locations: Italy; Brindisi