Descripción del puesto:
Panerai is a high-end status sports watch brand, fully exploiting its values of belonging that allow Panerai owners to feel part of an exclusive club.
The fundamental values of Panerai are based on history and the sea world, authenticity, exclusivity and rarity, product identity, Italian design and Swiss technology.
For our Panerai Milan HQ we are looking for a passionate young talent to support Communication and Events areas.
The PR&Events Intern will play an essential role to support the Communication and Events department, providing a cross-functional contribution to the organization, development of International and local events while helping in securing Global Communication KPIs.
The PR&Events intern will contribute to produce and share meaningful and audience-relevant press contents to support product/corporate launches; develop and expand press/influencer network; support in management of VICs, Press, Ambassadors and Content Creators.
* Support the coordination of WW Press offices and manage requests of info and assets on a daily basis
* Montlhly Press coverage review
* Support in the development of press materials related to new product launches and corporate projects.
* Support selection, reach-out, negotiation, briefing and reporting on influencer networks
* Organize Watch consignments
* Support in management of Ambassadors and Friends of the Brand (travel arrangements, watch consignments, watch allowance)
* News sharing with (COMPANY NAME) PR Group
* Support suppliers' coordination and logistics logistic aspects during international events such as Watch Fairs or Experiences.
* Deal with subsidiaries to finalize clients and press needs during events
* Support in managing the participation of client, press and content creators to international events
* Support in dealing with local Markets to implement local events and follow-up on post-event reports.
* Consolidate the quarterly Event Calendar for both local activation and consolidate relevant analysis from gathered datas
Knowledge and Professional skills
* Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree in Communication/Marketing related fields;
* Able to activate a curricular internship
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills;
* Analitycal mind-set, confident with numbers.
* PowerPoint pro-level usage is a MUST.
* Excellent organizational and communications skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task;
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in fast-paced environment;
* Solution-oriented and able to adapt quickly to change;
* Positive and focused professional team player;
* Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with all levels of the organization and the public;
* Fluent in English, French is a plus
Panerai is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We want to offer an inclusive environment of mutual respect and we are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination based on gender, gender expression, disability, origin, background, religious beliefs or sexual orientation or any other basis protected by law.
Panerai recruits "Modern Heroes" and recognizes all types of talent and singularities
|Web de la compañía
|17 Nov 2023
|Tipo de oferta:
|Productos de Lujo
|Inglés, Italiano, Francés