Descripción del puesto:
* Learn about automotive systems, attacks, security and countermeasures.
* Assist the penetration testing team to develop and execute attacks on actual ECUs.
* Evaluating needs, purchasing new equipment and developing new attacks.
* Assist security consultant team to write technical documentation and guidelines.
* Assist security consultant team to develop tools.
We give you the opportunity to work in a dynamic, highly qualified, international team. We offer you the chance to acquire extensive knowledge in the rapidly growing area of automotive security. You will work in a collaborative and open working environment, and be provided with exciting challenges and varied activities.
The period for this internship is minimum 6 months up to 1 year.
You are a great candidate if you
* Are a Team Player with hacker mindset (CTF, Hackaton, ...).
* Have special interest in cybersecurity or cryptography, especially for embedded and automotive industries.
* Have Strong desire for continuous learning
Required specialized knowledge
* Background in Computer Engineering, Computer security, Embedded systems or related.
* Strong programming skills (preferable python or C).
* Be a communicative, proactive, tenacious and reliable team player!
Preferred language abilities
* Fluent English required
* Japanese is a plus.
* Familiarity on how to use and development on to GNU/Linux systems
* Ability to work autonomously and learn new programming languages or technology
* Ability to process large amount of technical specifications, with attention to details
* Knowledge in cryptography or cybersecurity
* Knowledge in embedded systems
Additionally, you should:
* Be able to stay for a period of 6-12 months at our company.
* Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period.
* Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture.
Please be advice that your university will need to sign documents to prove the internship represents a mandatory or recommended part of your academic curriculum.
We offer very competitive salary and provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful visa application*.
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with (COMPANY NAME) Corporation Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply (proof required):
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and for the entire internship period
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa