Descripción del puesto:
Job Location: Luxembourg
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our (COMPANY NAME) HQ in Luxembourg, we are looking for a motivated intern for a six-month internship experience as part of our Controlling Department (starting from March 2020). You will be part of a team in charge of a specific controlling area, i.e. Business, Category, Regional, Industrial or Local Controlling to support all day-to-day business activities and ongoing projects.
* Supporting the analysis of investments, budget forecasting and P&L simulations;
* Preparing the strategic planning reporting;
* Contributing to the monthly closure with variance analysis;
* Assisting in gap analysis reports;
* Managing and maintaining data;
* Contributing to current projects and related analysis;
* Supporting the team by preparing ad hoc PowerPoint presentations.
Who we are looking for:
* Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering or related fields;
* Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented mindset;
* Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines;
* Result orientation and high quality standards;
* Enthusiasm and motivation to pursue a career in finance.
* Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
* Advanced proficiency in Excel.
* Proficiency in English;
* Any other language is considered a plus.
* An international and challenging working environment;
* Compensation package: 1.500EUR gross/month;
* Access to our canteen.
How to be successful in the role and at (COMPANY NAME):
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at (COMPANY NAME), you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world