Descripción del puesto:
Job Location: Luxembourg
(COMPANY NAME) is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, (COMPANY NAME) Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the (COMPANY NAME) Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
For our (COMPANY NAME) HQ in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a motivated intern to support our HR Expat Unit Team in a six-month internship experience starting from March 2020. As our intern, you will support our Expat Manager and will be involved in the project management for a new HR documentation platform.
In this internship, you will assist the team with daily expat activities:
* Supporting a pilot project for an HR service platform;
* Managing Benefits projects and International Mobility (i.e integrative pension plan, allowance management);
* Analyzing and migrating data in order to update dashboards;
* Performing user tests in collaboration with consultants;
* Building pres
* entations related to day-to-day activities and ongoing projects;
* Collaborating cross-functionally with other departments (i.e. HR Information Systems, Compensation & Benefits, Finance).
Who we are looking for:
* Student or Graduate (Bachelor/Master) in Business Administration, Economics, Human Resources, IT or related fields;
* Strong analytical and detail-oriented skills;
* Flexible and easily adaptable;
* Dynamic, proactive approach with an ability to work under pressure;
* First internship experience in project management is considered a plus.
* Good skills in MS-Office (PowerPoint, Word);
* Advanced proficiency in Excel.
* Fluency in English is mandatory;
* Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at (COMPANY NAME):
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at (COMPANY NAME), you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world