Descripción del puesto:
You will be part of the "Client Service Managers" team covering of Alternative Investment Funds.
You will contribute to the support of our long-term relationships with our clients and internal partners.
We require you to be inquisitive, to suggest new solutions to improve the quality of service delivery.
You will have to actively listen in order to understand the precise requirements of our internal partners and clients.
* Consolidate KPIs, board packs, quality charts for the AIF clients;
* Produce and send reports for clients;
* Administrative tasks anticipating the accounts opening in our system;
* Support on operational procedures documentation (SLA, Information Memorandum);
* Follow-up on overdrafts;
* Make general communication to our clients;
* Maintenance of static data's and authorized list of signatures;
* Support and help organizing client service review meetings;
* Support on some audit requests;
* Support Invoicing team;
* Participate to AIFM due diligences and Client Service Reviews;
* Front clients under the supervision of CSMs;
* Support credit risk
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
* Knowledge of the AIF industry;
* Fluent in English, French or German;
* Self-driven and able to work independently;
* Good communication skills;
* Teamwork skills;
* Position not subject to MIF II.
* Duration: 4 - 6 months minimum; full-time Internship;
* Desired starting date: February 2020;
* Internship agreement needed