Descripción del puesto:
At (COMPANY NAME), we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need talented and driven people. (COMPANY NAME) is continually evolving and is a place where motivated workers thrive and where workers ownership leads to meaningful results.
The (COMPANY NAME) Student Programs Team is looking for ambitious students to join one of our teams as a Business Analyst Intern. The role provides an opportunity to understand (COMPANY NAME) business and processes, enhance analytical skills, and contribute to make significant business impact.
As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with Amazonians for both personal and professional development, expand your network, and participate in activities with other interns throughout your internship. We give you the tools to own your project and learn in a real-world setting.
Interns at (COMPANY NAME) Mexico work 6hs a day (30hs/week) for 12 months (between April 2024 and April 2025). (COMPANY NAME) adopts a hybrid work model and all employees, including interns, are required to work from the office 3x per week. Participants will join (COMPANY NAME) as Interns at our CDMX Mexico Office.
Key job responsibilities
- Partner with operational, finance, retail and technical teams across the organization to identify opportunities, support the development of sound business cases and drive measurements of actions to continuously improve on the inputs and ultimately the outputs of the business
- Learn to work with large volumes and big data, in a highly complex business
- Learn to work with business intelligence tools, accessing and working with big data from multiple sources, and partnering with the business to identify strategic opportunities and deliver results
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Mexico City, DIF, MEX
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program in finance, accounting, mathematics, engineering, statistics, computer science, business or a similar field with a graduation conferral date between July 2023 and July 2025.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel (pivot tables, vlook up, charts).
- Experience using databases with a large-scale data set
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Proficient written and verbal communication in Spanish
- Advanced knowledge and/or experience using SQL
This is a temporary blue badge position. Employees currently working as regular full-time employees, with no pre-determined end date, are not encouraged to apply
|Web de la compañía
|02 Dic 2023
|Tipo de oferta:
|Internet / Nuevos Medios