Descripción del puesto:
WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for (COMPANY NAME), one of the world's fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
(COMPANY NAME) is disrupting the hospitality industry by combining the best aspects of boutique hotels, co-working spaces, and socially-centred hostels. With a distinctive design style, deep local knowledge and robust tech, (COMPANY NAME) promises travelers authentic local experiences, exciting connections with fellow travelers, and the power to live, work and create seamlessly abroad.
With 100+ locations opening around the globe, we have multiple job opportunities at any given time.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
* Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
* Assist in processing all documentation needed in onboarding of new hires: contracts, enrollment of benefits, requesting corporate bank account, etc.
* Learn about legal impact in the HR environment.
* Assist in drafting personnel action, contracts, job letters, certification letters, addendum and any other necessary correspondence and communications.
* Assist in drafting reports and/or forms from rough drafts and clear copies.
* Maintain an updated digital information by entering and updating employment and status-change data in BambooHR.
* Sets-up, organizes files, maintains and purges digital and physical files and other records.
* Special Project: updating emergency contacts or all employees in BambooHR.
* Special Project: improving the job letter request workflow.
* Special Project: draft a welcome landing page Google Sites for international personnel.
* Special Project: draft a welcome landing page through Google Sites for national citizens.
* Provides routine administrative tasks that support the work of the Corporate HR Directors.
* Being currently enrolled in a university career in Human Resources Psychology, Law or Industrial Engineering areas.
* Fluent in Spanish. English is desirable but not a must
* Organized with good communication skills.
* Demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving
* Ability to deal with multiple tasks and priorities
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
* Integrity and Trust
* This is a non-paid internship (no monetary compensation is given)
Besides the (COMPANY NAME) ultimate learning experience... You also receive:
* Full free breakfast every day at the location.
* 30% discount at all (COMPANY NAME) locations.
* 20% discount in (COMPANY NAME)'s F&B.
* 20% discount for your family and friends.
* Certificate of completion of the internship.
* Full free access to the (COMPANY NAME) CoWork spaces, culture and wellness activities where you will connect with our unique environment and community.
* You will have the support of your Manager and location team while leading and implementing a real-life industry project that will make a direct impact in (COMPANY NAME)'s operation.
* Certification in a variety of hospitality areas through (COMPANY NAME) online training.
* Three free nights at any (COMPANY NAME) hotel location around the world (in dorms).
* Possibility to stay at (COMPANY NAME) in one of the best touristic locations in the world.
* Great opportunities to develop your career due to our constant growth.
It only takes to be:
* Currently enrolled in the university
* Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
* Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You'll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in