Descripción del puesto:
Year-round Sales Intern
The following posting is a pipeline requisition, meant to accumulate candidates for 202X Summer Internships. Qualified applicants will be contacted in concert with the approval and publication of identical, approved positions within (COMPANY NAME), Inc.
Candidates who identify with a group that is historically underrepresented in the technology sector including by not limited to, African American, Latino, Native American, individuals with disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity is intended for conversion to a full-time role that will not offer work authorization sponsorship in the future (full-time conversion pending performance evaluation post internship and available headcount). Interested candidates must be currently eligible to work in the US AND must not require work authorization sponsorship in the future.
Innovation is in (COMPANY NAME)'s DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world's leading technology companies, (COMPANY NAME) has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators, and entrepreneurs around the globe.
(COMPANY NAME) brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze.
Our future success depends on the innovation and fresh ideas students bring to (COMPANY NAME), inc. We are hiring students with a diverse set of skills and experiences to join us, across the different organizations that make us (COMPANY NAME), inc. Our intern program is intended to enhance your overall learning experience, give you an opportunity to make an impact, have some fun, and meet great people along the way.
Join us for a year-round internship designed to let you apply your classroom learnings to real world challenges. Our internships have a thoughtful balance of networking, executive speakers, community involvement, big meaty projects (no paper filing here!) and fun!
Intern will be responsible for working with our clients to close the sales of assigned products; may generate leads for closure by an experienced Outside or other Inside Sales Rep. So if you want to build a career in sales, this is the opportunity for you!
* Shares sales activities with experienced Sales Reps as necessary
* Informs customers of company promotions and upgrades; may persuade customer to purchase extended products, services, supplies
* Assists with the pipeline and forecast responsibility in accordance with sales center business process
* Execute opportunity and lead management
* Establishes a professional working relationship with the client
* Aligns the account strategy and sales motions to maximize client value
* Build and maintain solid customer relations that protect or expand (COMPANY NAME)'s Installed base. Actively collaborate with field sales and others to ensure seamless account coverage
* Seeks out appropriate resources in presales, product/service specialists to support complex deals
* As dictated by the selling model, establishes partner contacts to share account information and seek joint opportunities that drive incremental revenue
* Nurtures and closes new opportunities that result in substantial incremental orders, revenue and margins to (COMPANY NAME), representing the entire (COMPANY NAME) portfolio of products and services
Knowledge and Skills:
Basic knowledge about (COMPANY NAME) Portfolio, strong attention to detail, communication skills and sales.
Education and Experience Required:
* Currently enrolled in a four-year college and returning to school following the internship.
* Able to obtain work authorization in the United States, and not require sponsorship in the future.
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At (COMPANY NAME), the future is yours to create. Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your knowledge and interests please apply today- we are eager to learn more about you.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer: https://www8.(COMPANY NAME).com/h20195/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=c08129225
COL, NY, CA, WA - Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is $21-- $24hourly. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities
|Web de la compañía
|06 Dic 2023
|Tipo de oferta:
|TIC / Informática