Descripción del puesto:
In this role, you have the opportunity to
* Support global project in accounting area
* Daily cooperation in multinational environment
* Investigating root causes of issues, proposing (and implementing) solutions
* Reporting and following up assigned issues
* Being a part of While List project and support correct flow of payments to Polish Suppliers
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Graduate in last 2 years of Master degree studies (ideally with classes in finance and accounting)
* Very good communication skill
* Customer orientation with ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner
* Computer literacy essential and experience in MS office applications (MS Excel at advance level);
* Fast learner eager to gain experience within international company
* Availability to work 40h/ week
In return, we offer you
* New experience in one of the biggest European market in Philips organization
* Possibility to use English in everyday activities
* Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create superior customer experience
* Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
* Fast-paced oriented work in international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)