Descripción del puesto:
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
The Trainee will join the CIB CSR Analysis & Advisory (A&A) team. The Team has a global mandate within CIB and has a dual location: Lisbon and Paris. The Team is responsible for providing analysis & advisory services to CIB's business teams in relation to the application of (COMPANY NAME)' ESG risk assessment framework to corporate clients and projects.
Implementation & management of the existing CIB Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) risk assessment framework
* Assist in the environmental & social (E&S) due diligence and advice for sensitive transactions and client;
Assist preparing internal & external reporting as well as training and communication materials;
Assist update existing procedures, guidelines, tools & supporting documents;
Other E&S initiatives for CIB
* Assist in the implementation within CIB of other sustainability initiatives to which the Bank is a party and in the evolution of such initiatives with other financial institutions
* Research on other E&S initiatives and matters
Assist in communication matters with senior management, communication teams and externally (including contribution to the Group sustainable development reporting)
* Student (or recent graduate) from a Scientific / Engineering (mandatory), ideally complemented with a research project linked to Sustainability.
Good communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Autonomy and ability to take initiative
* Strong ability to synthesize
* Fluent in English
* IT Skills (fully computer literate including mastering - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web browser)
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: InternshipJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Not indicatedExperience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: ResilienceTransversal competency: Analytical AbilityReference