Descripción del puesto:
Your role within our Kingdom
We are looking for a bold and creative Graphic Design Intern to join our Marketing Studio in our London office!
As part of the wider team, you will be involved in a wide variety of activities including producing marketing materials for our games, campaigns and new launches and much more. You will work closely with our games' team Art Directors, the Brand Communications team and a range of other stakeholders across King. Although we have a large range of existing graphics, you may also be required to create some new illustrations.
Skills to create thrills
You should have an interest in games and the ability to work in a flexible and fluid environment, where the job will evolve over time.
Other skills include:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact with a range of individuals
* Good illustration skills
* The ability to work well independently, as well as part of the wider team
* You should be pursuing, or have recently completed, an undergraduate or master's degree in Graphic Design, or a similar subject, and have an interest in a future career in Graphic Design
* Some UI/UX skills
* Motion design skills and experience
* A good understanding of the creative and production process, from inception to delivery
We're Seriously Playful
Officially, we're a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we're a serious business that's not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let's talk.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can't expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that's it