Business Development Intern (France)
Descripción del puesto:
We are looking for a native french-speaking intern to join our team.
- Work closely with team members and senior management to open up new market opportunities in France.
- Perform a wide range of tasks - from market research to cold calling potential clients.
- Support the marketing and promotion of the business in France.
- Help the company reach out to new clients and contribute to a rapidly expanding and exciting business.
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
All applicants must be:
- Organised, detailed, and task-completion oriented.
- Competent working with MS excel or google sheets as well as being able to learn to use other computer applications.
- Able to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Flexible and adaptable; willing to work and help wherever needed.
- Great at problem-solving and able to think on your feet.
- Someone who communicates in a clear, pleasant, and knowledgeable manner.
- Able to speak and write clear, fluent English.
- Able to speak and write clear, fluent French (native).
Please also share with us if you:
- Have previously worked in a clinical environment.
- Have previously worked in a startup or other entrepreneurial environment.
- Are able to speak and write clear, fluent German.
|Publicado:||04 Ene 2023|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Inicio del trabajo:||Cuanto antes|
|Idiomas:||Francés (nativo), Inglés (fluido)|
|Estudios:||Abierto a cualquier formación|