Descripción del puesto:
What it's about
The (COMPANY NAME) Analyst Program is a unique opportunity for recent university graduates with top credentials to launch an exciting and challenging career with a world-leading private markets manager. It is a comprehensive multi-year program designed to equip successful applicants with the financial and analytical skills required to succeed in private markets investing through a mixture of teaching and on-the-job experience. Successful completion of the Program will lead to a permanent position within the firm.
What we expect
* Outstanding academic credentials: The Program is open to final year undergraduate and graduate level students who have achieved top marks in their discipline. We will accept candidates from any field of study, as long as they can demonstrate a genuine interest in private markets.
* Strong analytical capabilities: Investing in private markets requires professionals who can quickly and comprehensively learn and master new skills, with an emphasis on quantitative and analytical capabilities.
* Limited working experience: We consider profiles of candidates with up to 1 year of relevant working experience and internships.
* A long-term perspective: Private markets investments are long-term in nature and we build our teams with professionals who are focused on taking responsibility for investment outcomes over the long-run. Accordingly, the (COMPANY NAME) Analyst Program entails a ca. 3 years commitment.
* Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills: Our business language is English; additional languages are highly valued.
* A great story: We are especially interested in individuals with compelling life and work experiences.
* A strong work ethic and a professional demeanor.
* Energy and passion: We want professionals who are ready to work hard and positively contribute to our culture and our success.
What we offer
* Comprehensive private markets investment training leading to a permanent position with the firm: Following completion of the (COMPANY NAME) Analyst Program, analysts can expect to be equipped for a successful career in the private markets investment industry, a growing segment of the asset management industry.
* On-the-job exposure across a wide range of industries, geographies and live deal situations: Program participants will rotate in investment departments across the four asset classes (private equity, private debt, private real estate and private infrastructure) during the course of the Program. They will gain exposure to all the steps of a private markets transaction - from investment sourcing, assessment and due diligence to closing and managing the portfolio assets.
* Regular mentoring from an experienced manager and continuous exposure to senior members of the firm through the course of training and business activities.
* The opportunity to be part of a dynamic work environment in a growing company where your contribution matters. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to do things differently. The (COMPANY NAME) Analyst Program offers an outstanding level of hands on responsibility for graduates and the program members will regularly interact and work with employees from each of our 20 global offices.
* Please apply at wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm under the Careers section
* Please include a resume, a cover letter and your university transcript
* Please note that we can only accept applications of candidates who are eligible to work in Switzerland
* The application deadline is 31 October 2020