Descripción del puesto:
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
* To provide designs for concept and integration of avionic mission equipment to meet Customer requirements.
* To translate proposed concept into detailed design in compliance with Certification requirements, compatible with OEM Type Certificate systems and operational philosophy.
* Design solutions in line with project time, cost and quality.
* To Coordinate avionic activities in scope with business requirements within a multi-function environment.
* Understand and interpret Customer requirements, facilitating a cost effective design and production solution.
* Define avionic design concept and integration from agreed customer requirement through to detail design.
* Ensure that design meets Customer and Certification requirements within a formal validation and verification process.
* When approved to do so by Head of Design, undertake independent Compliance Verification in accordance with IR21A.239(b) and AHUK DOA Privileges IR21A.263.
* Produce and direct detailed design in accordance with project milestones.
* Discuss and present design concepts and solutions during customer and supplier meetings
* Produce concise and accurate design descriptions to facilitate change approvals and aircraft documentation.
* Define necessary ground and flight testing to demonstrate compliance with Customer and Certification requirements.
* Support to required testing and documented analysis of results.
* Generate or verify compliance substantiation reports as required.
* Maintain technical competency and currency to ensure the effective use of latest technology to assist Customers in developing and fulfilling their mission requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* A good aviation background based in the Engineering discipline.
* A detailed engineering knowledge and aircraft avionics systems preferably with a helicopter bias.
* A good working knowledge of:
* equipment qualification process and related standards,
* FAR/JAR/CS 27 and 29 Certification Requirements and
* EASA IR 21J DOA and MAA DAOS process and practice (preferably both but at least one).
* Understanding of Aircraft System and Software Safety Analysis processes.
* Proficient in AutoCad and or Catia V
* Computer literate in MS Office desktop applications
* A DBS and or Basic Security Clearance is required for this position due to Oxford Airport Security requirements.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, SPECIAL TRAINING
* Engineering degree or equivalent.
* Engineering Apprenticeship or equivalent training.
* Excellent communication skill; written and verbal.
* Ability to communicate and negotiate internally and externally at all levels.
* Commercially aware.
* Team player with the ability to work effectively under pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously.
* A reliable person capable of producing high quality documentation.
* Ability to work in a team environment and being able to full-fill the role required by the team even when that role may vary from project to project.
* Well developed problem solving skills and the ability to assess evidence and develop conclusions based on that evidence in a logical and structured fashion.
* Desirable: working within design / engineering environment with electrical / avionic and mission system integration.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Company:(COMPANY NAME) Helicopters UK Ltd
Contract Type:Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Experience Level:Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Job Family:System Installation
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to (COMPANY NAME) using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
(COMPANY NAME) is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of (COMPANY NAME) to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
At (COMPANY NAME), we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||06 Ago 2022|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Aeroespacial / Defensa|