Descripción del puesto:
We're (COMPANY NAME), the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Employee Benefits.
We are at the beginning of the new benefits strategy roll out, enhancing the benefits portfolio for Celonauts globally. To deliver on our ambitious plan we need a highly organised Employee benefits Intern, who has passion for HR and employee benefits. This internship will give an opportunity to someone who has a strong interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources, allowing you to integrate academic knowledge and career goals with learning through productive work experiences.
We are looking for someone self-motivated, and eager to make their mark, learn best practices, and bring a fresh perspective and outlook to the team!
You will rotate through and gain exposure to the following topics: training program design, onboarding/offboarding, employee relations, HRIS, compensation & HR data, 401K administration, benefits enrollment and compliance.
The work you'll do:
* Support implementation of exciting new employee benefits across a number of countries globally, with strong collaborations with the local HR and payroll teams
* Work together with the Global benefits manager with research on benefits and providers that could deliver on the global benefits strategy
* Maintain internal resource documents: intranet, employee/manager materials
* Assist with delivery of the benefits communications to the employees and provide employees with support on queries they might have
The qualifications you need:
* Pursuing a full-time bachelor's degree (rising Junior or Senior) in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Business or other related areas of study
* Excellent administrative and organizational skills
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
* Strong analytical, problem solver abilities and detail-oriented to navigate ambiguous environments
* Experience with working with a team and effective communication skills
What (COMPANY NAME) can offer you:
* The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
* Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
* Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
* Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
* A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
* An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
* Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@(COMPANY NAME), Parents@(COMPANY NAME), Pride@(COMPANY NAME), Resilience@(COMPANY NAME), and more)
* A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
(COMPANY NAME) believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the (COMPANY NAME) Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. (COMPANY NAME) has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better
|Origen:||Web de la compañía|
|Publicado:||21 May 2022|
|Tipo de oferta:||Prácticas|
|Sector:||Internet / Nuevos Medios|