Descripción del puesto:
* Invoice verification and processing in APM (Accounts payable Monitoring) tool;
* Monitoring of workflows in APM tool;
* Processing of payments within Accounts Payable process;
* Processing and controlling of the GR/IR account;
* Clarification of requests and queries coming from internal departments;
* Vendor balance reconciliation;
* Month end closing activities.
* High school diploma;
* Ongoing University Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related University;
* Fluently spoken and written of English and Spanish;
* Medium computer skills;
* Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
* Customer service and communication skills;
* Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
* Likes to work with numbers;
* Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.