Descripción del puesto:
As one of the most established cybersecurity companies in the world, we at NetWitness are hard at work every day helping our customers and partners better protect their organizations from cyberattacks. Our products and incident response services are used within most large enterprises, governments and militaries for incident response and threat hunting.
Our Professional Services team design and deliver solutions for potential and existing customers to enable better visibility, insight and action to prevent and defend against attacks. NetWitness provides the unique ability to provide one single platform with a unified view across all attack surfaces including Network, Logs/SIEM, Endpoint and IoT combined with our AI-based User and Entity Behavioral Analysis (UEBA) and Security, Orchestration, Automation & Response (SOAR) capabilities.
The Senior Project Manager manages the delivery of ''billable'' consulting services for NetWitness engagements. Responsible for managing the full life cycle of highly complex, high risk projects from requirements gathering, architectural design through customer and customer service turnover. Responsible for the development of a project/program implementation plan that articulates the role of NetWitness in the delivery of the designed solution. Ensures implementation of project/program activities is coordinated with NetWitness partner resources, if necessary. Acts as primary interface to the customer, vendor and all NetWitness personnel associated with the engagement. May lead a team of project managers on a project/program assigned basis. Works independently or with general direction from program management leadership.
* To provide technical and consultative services on NetWitness technical solutions on a range of complex integration and consulting engagement projects.
* These projects may include conducting workshops, analyzing requirements, implementation, customization, coding, integration, testing, documentation, reporting, knowledge transfer of NetWitness solutions for the customer.
* Works closely with project managers (or acts as project manager), other personnel, and the customer to ensure a smooth project implementation and transition from start to completion.
* Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures. Keeps stakeholders informed of activities and issues promptly. Completes end-of-project reports. Provides knowledge transfer throughout and at the completion of assigned projects.
* Articulates the full value of NetWitness Solutions and Services business benefit to the customer.
* Ability to understand logging mechanisms for industry standard network, security solutions, servers, and
* Good understanding of networking and security infrastructure.
* Ability to detail out data flow in a given topology.
* Strong communication skills, i.e., verbal, written, listening, and presentation.
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Proficiency in understanding key difference between logs, events, packets, and incidents.
* In-depth knowledge on collection methodology such as Syslog, SNMP, ODBC, LEA, FTP, SFTP.
* Understanding of the OSI/TCP IP model.
* Added advantage with understanding of NAS/SAN, TAP, Load Balancers, and proxy solutions.
* Reasonably good analytics capability.
* Proficient in configuring industry standard network/security solution such as routers, switches, firewalls,
* Windows/Unix servers and virtual machines.
* Good understanding of databases (SQL, Oracle and opensource database).
* Troubleshooting connectivity & communication issues between devices.
* Good understanding of Packet Capture (PCAP) and related tools such as Wireshark and Ethereal.
* Logical reasoning/correlation capabilities between various components in the networks.
* Skillsets on writing views, triggers, shell scripts.
* Knowledge on various threats, security trends, security policy in the industry.
* Excellent presentation, workshop facilitation and interpersonal skills.
* Fluent English speaking and writing.
* Based in Singapore, candidates based overseas will not be considered.
* Professional security related qualification (i.e., CCNA, CISSP, GCIH, GCFA, and ECH) is preferred but not mandatory.
* NetWitness solution knowledge would be considered an advantage.
* Federal security clearance can be an added advantage.
* Customer-centric, 'can-do' team-playing attitude
* Consultative style
* Ability to work under pressure
* Pro-active individual with good relationship skills
* Flexible but firm in driving delivery to milestones
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, and any other category protected by applicable country law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the RSA Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date
|Web de la compañía
|05 Sep 2023
|Tipo de oferta:
|TIC / Informática