Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
(COMPANY NAME)'s vision for tomorrow's business world is the Intelligent Enterprise. In Intelligent Enterprises, data feeds intelligence which in turn feeds process automation and innovation - helping companies provide a perfect customer experience while boosting operational efficiency.
(COMPANY NAME) Industry Value Advisory plays a critical role in inspiring and guiding our most strategic clients in their transformation journey to becoming Intelligent Enterprises.
Our Industry Value Advisors provide industry thought leadership, strategic solution advisory, and expert consultation on value management to support customer co-innovation, enterprise transformation, and business process performance improvement programs. We support customers and prospects by assessing strategic objectives, innovation scenarios, key improvement opportunities and other sources of incremental economic value.
Being a student assistant, you will:
* Engage with (COMPANY NAME) customers across Fortune 500 companies
* Utilize your problem-solving skills to solve real business challenges
* Execute industry pipeline build strategies and development of scale initiatives
* Understand the role of (COMPANY NAME) technology in enabling future business strategies
* Leverage your creative skills and talent in a business environment
We want you to bring your passion, drive, knowledge and skills to helping us realize our vision.
Tasks and Expectations
* Understand and apply value-selling methods, benchmarking and tools to deliver comprehensive value propositions and business content with clear ROI/TCO
* Liaise with (COMPANY NAME) ecosystem to drive select demand generation activities
* Recommend improvements in current engagement process
* Drive innovation in existing deliverables to increase effectiveness
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
* Student in the penultimate year of Business Administration or similar degree
* Firm understanding of business processes
* Business acumen to understand financial reports and build business cases
* Creativity and a zeal for excellence
* Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
* Design, presentation and communication skills
* English at a proficient level
* Ability to manage and prioritize own workload with ability to work to deadlines
* Team player and high energy level
* Inquisitive and not afraid to ask questions; but also recommend solutions
* The student assistant position is intended for 6 months with the possibility to extend.
* Working hours - 15-16 hours per week
* The student will be paid by the hour
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Intern, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Entry Level, Technology