Descripción del puesto:
Working with us means you'll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and support one another.
* Support the implementation of lean production across the plant.
* Analysis and evaluation of processes and key performance indicators.
* Preparation of documentation for both training and standardisation purposes.
* Be a part in the development and implementation of shop floor management.
* Focus on principle work standards and line productivity.
Your Qualifications: A curious & inquisitive Mindset, Self Driving- always keen to learn new things with a strong team ethic. In addition:
* Engineering majors (industrial, manufacturing), food technology majo
* Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles
* Abilities in MS Office and possess strong analytic and statistic skills, and have the ability to work independently.
Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people in an innovative environ-ment committed to doing the right thing across the globe. Your achievements here will get noticed.
Start Date & Duration: ASAP, Minimum 5 Months
Job Location: Gävle Plant - Home of Gevalia (Drottninggatan 5x, xxx x0 Gävle)
Apply online at wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xe and send your application and CV in English as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Production Manager here: [email protected]com