Descripción del puesto:
Express your part of excellence. Develop the richness of your skills within a company that is a leader in the watch industry, which relies on the quality of its employees to tirelessly perpetuate that of its watches.
Our « Développement Matériaux » department is looking for a student to complete the following tasks :
* Produce a literature review
* Plan and organize the experimental test
* Experimental work (alloy elaboration and heat treatment)
* Proceed to the analysis
* Write report and present it
Technical and soft skills needed
* Studying for a Master in Materials Science
* Knowledge of metallurgy
* Interest in experimental work
* Autonomous, rigorous and good analytical skills
We would be glad to welcome you in September 2020 for a 6 month internship.
Please note that the working environment will be in French and English. French classes could be offered.
Benefitting from state-of-the-art equipment in a motivating environment that promotes teamwork, we offer you a stimulating environment, excellent working conditions and first-rate social benefits.
Are you excited about the idea of joining a renowned manufacturer, which is aware of the importance of supporting and training its employees by professionals in the trade? If so, then please join us