Descripción del puesto:
Appointment Type: Fixed Term
Are you ready to charge your career? BATTERY Internship Program is on!
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment in our Samsun Factory - Supply Chain Department, apply today because BAT Turkiye is looking for young talents to be recruited in Supply Chain Department in our Samsun Factory!
Internship at (COMPANY NAME) is uniquely challenging and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop an operational career and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are looking for high caliber, ambitious and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process, we will structure your development around a clearly defined set of deliverables.
In this role you will:
* Follow up on the transition project
* Join the Daily DS, Weekly DS (Direction Settings)
* Bring ideas for Continuous improvement of processes for EHS and Reducing cost
* Revise efficiency matrix as per final layout
* Support production-based projects and lead individual project
* Students completed 3 years in university
* Able to work minimum 3 days per week
* Good command of written and spoken English
* Good level of MS Office Applications
* Highly motivated and ambitious
* Strong communication skills
* Strong team working capabilities
* Passion for learning
(COMPANY NAME) is one of the world's leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands - Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans - along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Contractual Legal Entity: BAT Tutun Mamulleri San (TR13)