Descripción del puesto:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The intern will be the key point of contact for (COMPANY NAME) Experience Zone which is (COMPANY NAME) Turkey's Innovation Center located in Teknopark-Kurtkoy, Istanbul:
* Support marketing team for all kind of coordination on (COMPANY NAME) Experience Zone Project especially booking & managing the visits/event requests via event management platform, aligning with sponsoring partners to run their activities, aligning with agencies for services such as catering, branding etc., aligning with internal and external stakeholders & telemarketing team to manage the requests on time
* Host the visitors, guide them throughout the showcases tour and explain the stories behind 8 different scenarios
He/she will also be expected to support the marketing team for the below tasks:
* Support launching digital marketing campaigns, driving more traffic to sxx.xxx/xxxxxy and social media channels and contribute achieving digital KPIs
* Support flagship & mass events like (COMPANY NAME) NOW, (COMPANY NAME) Executive Summit, account based customer events etc
* Assist marketing department on operational processes
* Support collecting and reviewing global and regional campaign assets' content
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* We're looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and who likes to stay curious
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Marketing fields of reputable universities
* Experience with Excel; data entry and in depth analysis
* Experience with data analysis and predictive analytics
* Experience with CRM applications
* Strong communication skills
* Drives to improve
* High proficiency in English
* Team player with self-motivation, organization skills, willingness to learn and develop
Duration of the internship
The contract is for 6 months (with possibility of extension)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Intern, (COMPANY NAME), Marketing, Technology, Engineering, Entry Level