Descripción del puesto:
* Assist to prepare corporate, investment and business related agreements and documents;
* Assist to conduct legal research and analysis
* Assist to prepare advices related to regulatory, corporate issues (i.e., regulation on enterprises, investment, labor, tax and other related regulations of Vietnam)
* Assist to monitor work process as assigned by Staff, Senior, Manager
* Perform other related works as assigned
Requerimientos del candidato/a:
* Graduated from Universities with major in Law, Commerce, Business, Economics
* Fluent in English both verbal and written
* Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
* Enthusiastic, demonstrate "can do" and "team working" attitude with an ability to learn quickly
* Effective communication skills, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
* Sound computer literacy (Word, MS excel, Power Point…)
What working at EY offers
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy and transactions & consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.