Description du poste:
You will join the HR department of Hanseatic Bank(HB).
As a VIE you will have the following missions:
* Gather important HR processes, analyze efficiency and customer centricity
* Support and foster digitalization of HR department together with the team and HR Dir
* Run self-responsible implementation projects
* Rely and exchange on Best practices in SG Group
* Develop new HR processes from the "outside - in" taking into account digitalization, customer and employees needs
Profil requis du candidat:
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Hamburg is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see http://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/.
Graduated from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Human Ressources.
Experience in HR will be a plus.
You are fluent in English and in German.
You are proficient with Microsoft Office.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English