Description du poste:
Nexans brings energy to life through an extensive range of cables and cabling solutions that deliver increased performance for our customers worldwide. Nexans' teams are committed to a partnership approach that supports customers in four main business areas: Power transmission and distribution (submarine and land), Energy resources (Oil & Gas, Mining and Renewables), Transportation (Road, Rail, Air, Sea) and Building (Commercial, Residential and Data Centers).
Nexans' strategy is founded on continuous innovation in products, solutions and services, employee development, customer training and the introduction of safe, low -environmental- impact industrial processes.
We have an industrial presence in 40 countries and commercial activities worldwide, employing close to 26,000 people and generating sales in 2017 of nearly 6.4 billion euros.
Land High Voltage Business Group is doing a major transformation - we are implementing a team of controllers in charge of business and projects for dedicated countries and or customers. The controller will be in charge of the full German P&L including project margin follow up, based in Belgium with the project controlling team.
Your missions :
He/she will join a young and motivated finance team. This team will have to achieve an important and challenging transformation
- Tender Preparation: responsible for building and challenging the project P&L. Role of advisor on contractual terms, to limit the company's exposure to all possible risks
- Contract Follow-up: responsible for keeping clean and up-to-date financial files, for updating regularly the project P&L, follow up financial items (tax, duties, bonds, commissions, indexation, hedging of metals and currencies…), progress reporting and analyzing/explaining deviations towards forecasts and budgets
- Business Controlling : follow-up of the Business Group P&L for the German entity
- Education: Minimum 3 years of financial education or long term accounting experience
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience with an ERP system is a plus
- Skilled in Excel
- Good communication skills. Likes to work in a team.
- Proactive and solution oriented
- Travel between Bruxelles and Charleroi, and one week per month in Germany.
Do you want to have an international and unique experience ? Do not hesitate to apply !
In Nexans, through the VIE Program, you will have opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
Our recruitment process is fun and easy: one video webcast, 2 interviews and you are on board
Profil requis du candidat:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Allemand , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Comptabilité - Gestion , Finance
MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5