Description du poste:
Global Energy Management (GEM) is one of ENGIE's Business Units. We deliver services in supply and logistics management, asset management, risk management, market access management, while contributing to the market understanding, design and efficiency and developing market solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
GEM manages one of the largest and most diversified energy portfolios in Europe, including electricity, natural gas, bulk commodities and environmental products.
With 5 trading platforms and activities in more than 50 countries, GEM has an extended geographical coverage in Europe, Asia-Pacific and in the US. It employs 1,300 people around the world.
Poste et missions:
Structuration & Origination Trading Power Renewable overview:
The power sector is undergoing fundamental change. In particular, three major trends, the 3 D's, are driving this reshaping: decarbonization, decentralization and digitalization. Early 2016, GEM organized a department focused on the energy transition services with the ambition "to accelerate the energy transition through market solutions". These activities, consisting in 3 businesses, are now part of Structuration & Origination and Trading Power business platforms:
- Aggregation of Wind (onshore/offshore) and photovoltaic renewable (RES) production (3800MW under management)
- Demand Response (400MW under management)
- Hydro energy management (800 MW under management)
Renewable Portfolio IS & Operations team is responsible for:
- ensuring the smooth running of Renewable operations
- providing the relevant tools to actively manage portfolio contracts
- facilitating the production of reports and analysis on data
You will join a very operational team, managing an important Renewable portfolio in collaboration with many other GEM teams (Business Developers, Structurers, Traders, Support functions).
You'll need to quickly develop a good knowledge of the processes and tools needed to run the activity.
You'll work in close relationship with the IT team in order to set up new features and improve existing ones.
You'll need scripting capabilities to perform portfolio analysis and detect area of improvements.
- Ensure the most accurate representation of renewable contracts in IS systems in order to provide the trading desk with the correct portfolio position (Power + Guarantee of origins)
- Interact with service providers to maintain/supervise existing data flows and develop new ones
- Communicate with park owners to follow up technical issues resolution or maintenances status
- Communicate with internal stakeholders (M&S, Finance, BackOffice) to ensure their operational needs can be correctly addressed
- Apply data management best practices and be the guardian of data quality
- Lead the continuous improvement of the operations and contribute to their automation
* The ideal candidate has a master's degree in engineering, business engineering, mathematics or physics.
* Familiar with Finance and/or Energy fields
* Experience in coding and scripting with Python
* Data management skills
* A strong focus on business outcomes
* Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
* Fluent English is required German, Dutch or French is a plus
Profil requis du candidat:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français , Allemand , Néerlandais
Domaines de compétences :
Autre Bac+5 , MBA