Description du poste:
What is Cream all about?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency…but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream's special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
And Bonus ingredient: … Some passionate colleagues!
What is a Data Scientist at Cream?
As Ambre and Romain, join the Data Practice ! As a Data Scientist, you will have a key role in the implementation of innovative data models to solve specific business issues. You will be part of a challenging and multidisciplinary team. You will discover various industries.
* You gather business requirements to better understand your client's needs
* You dive in a large amount of data to discover is hidden
* You provide data-driven recommendations to the client
* Based on your client's needs, you apply predictive analysis and machine learning
* You bring out concrete and predictive models
* At the end, you help the business to better optimize the use of their data
How we imagine our future consultant?
* You have at least 2 years of experience in Data Science
* You want to learn more about Machine Learning, Robotics Process Automation (RPA)…
* You are used to work with one of the following technologies : MATLAB, R, SAS, Python, Java …
* You have good communication and synthesis skills
* You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is an asset
Why should you taste Cream/the lime flavor?
* A broad diversity of career options: you're not stuck in a box
* You evolve in a learning environment where you can challenge your knowledge with your colleagues
* You grow in a company that is at the leading edge of technology
* You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company
* We have values we share, live with, experiment every day
We just hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome
Profil requis du candidat:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Informatique décisionnelle / Data science