Description du poste:
* Support management of a defined list of national and international contracts with Key Accounts and local players (wholesalers and distributors) within a specified division (3000) for the category(ies): Stationery, Lighters, Shavers and/or Other Products;
* Follow Up on commercial objectives and business plans per customer and on commercial budgets in line with the national objectives (defined by the Sales Manager Key Account) ;
* Identify customer needs and opportunities based on a clear analysis of the market & customer prepared by Trade Marketing and Category Management & provide a forecast per customer, attend forecast meetings, enter forecasts for promotions;
* Gather information related to the customer reaction and our competitors; relay this information to your colleagues in other departments such as Marketing & Customer Service: be alert to changes in the local market and signals coming from end users, customers, buyers and competitor activities;
* Participate in the negotiation on a higher level with buyers for product ranges (obtain new listings and develop existing product selections) within defined limits and in line with the European pricing & sales policy and establish commercial agreements;
* Develop and manage, in collaboration with Trade Marketing, product categories, tailor-made actions and promotions and set up a challenging promotional plan based on national marketing plans;
* Optimize overall working relationships and develop internal contacts with other departments (e.g. Finance, warehouse, logistic);
* Monitor customer budgets as Year End Rebate;
* Report directly to a Key Account Manager, inform him/her about your activities, results and expériences.
* Higher education, university degree with a minimum of 2 years sales experience in FMCG;
* Knowledge of the market and the customers is a plus (Food Retail : Carrefour, Colruyt, Delhaize, Makro … ) ;
* Experience in category management is a plus;
* Fluent French & English is mandatory. Dutch is a plus
* Capacity to deal with much reporting and administrative work;
* Deliver results, teamwork, responsibility, communication skills, problem solving, entrepreneurial spirit, hands on
* First experience in sales, confidence, adaptability, initiative, perseverance, business acumen, personal effectiveness, organization, analytical.
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let's invent our future, together!
Videos To Watch