Description du poste:
Leading French independent pharmaceutical Company, specialised in ethical medicinal products. 92% of Servier's sales are achieved internationally, with several subsidiary companies abroad. We are looking for V.I.E's, for our subsidiary in Ireland.
Poste et missions:
- Hold a key role in the TPEM team.
- Development and optimization of a preventative maintenance program on assets to maximize asset reliability and availability to production.
- Analyses of performance data with view to identifying key areas for improvement and implementation of solutions to resolve opportunities presented.
- The identification of spare parts necessary to sustain machine reliability and business continuity.
- Identify, prioritise and development of standard work documentation.
- The creation and modification of documentation to support maintenance activities, Maximo Job Plans, Work schedules, Data Sheets, and knowledge management system (trouble shooting guide).
- The completion of Continuous Improvement projects supporting improved asset performance, while based on return on investment criteria.
- Work closely with and guide the maintenance team in project distribution and completion.
- Implement 5S plan in production and maintenance areas.
Duration of the mission: 12 months (renewable)
Educational background: University/Technical College
Field of study: Mechanical Engineering, Reliability Engineering.
Experience required: 6 -12 months production industrial
Computer skills: CMMS, MS Office, i.e. Excel (VBA), Word and PowerPoint
Profil requis du candidat:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Domaines de compétences :
Qualité systèmes , Gestion de projets industriels , Amélioration continue , Qualité produits
Autre Bac+4 , Autre Bac+5