Description du poste:
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Market Research Specialist - VIE Contract (W/M)
Person in role will have the responsibility to work with commercial teams in Europe to create a market research plan that is aligned to the Global market research plan and ensure timely execution of these projects. Ensure projects conducted at European level are not duplicating efforts and filling in gaps to answer business questions of the European team and concerned affiliates.
* Working closely with the global market research leads and be part of all projects executed to ensure that global projects executed are able to address European team business questions and challenges
* On an ongoing basis creating synthesis of key insights from global market research and shainge with the European commercial teams and affiliates in order to inform and share different business activities at European level
* Collaborating with affiliates and ensure that they are efficiently informed and involved in market research activities at European level as well as global level; the collaboration needs to be focused on Europe as a whole (collaborating with markets beyond EU5 markets)
* Holding the responsibility to follow the global market research collaboration best practices and ensuring that affiliates and European teams are leveraging all market research conducted
* Adhering to work in a compliant way and adhere to relevant Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs)
* Master degree in market research a related field
* Relevant background to support market research
* Interest in life sciences and bio technologdy
* Experience/knowlegde of market research is requierd
* Person has ability to connect and engage with internal stakeholders, is a teamplayer and able to work in a matrix organization in an international environment
* Good level of english (verbal and writting)
* Good kowldge of MS office package
* Able to integrate yourselve as part of the European cross functional team in order to understand team business questions, challenges and strategies and how all projects the marketing team is executing are aligned to addressing those business needs
* Able to educate all stakeholders within the team what market research is and ensure that all projects that have market research aspects are handled appropriately
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all