Description du poste:
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Our team in Bucharest is looking for someone passionate about recruitment, finding the right people for the job and who would like to join us as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Who am I? Who do I want to be? How do I become this person?
At Mantu, we are asking ourselves those questions, and trying to answer them every day by giving sense to the work we achieve. The future is human, and we are looking to train the future leaders of the Recruitment world.
We want to contribute changing people's lives by enabling them to have an impact, to make a difference, and to move the world forward together.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, by joining our Recruitment department you will act as an Advisor of the Business, and will contribute in strengthening the growth of our company on an international level. You will be in charge of handling from A to Z your own recruitments for the Consulting activity of one of Mantu's brands, Amaris. The profiles that you will be in contact with are technical profiles, from junior to senior at the international level.
Coordination of the recruitment process
* Responsible for the recruitment needs.
* Pre-selection interviews through phone calls
* Follow-up of the recruitment process
* Direct approach and advertisement of Amaris on job boards & social networks.
* Development of a network and creation of a portfolio of candidates
* Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
* Active participation in the recruitment meetings
* Close follow up of recruitment processes, projects and involved actors
Innovation of recruitment process
* Benchmark of recruitment process
* Improving job offer content
Moreover, the aim of this experience is the first stage of a potential long term professional experience in Amaris, and in Mantu.
We are looking for a key people in our team to help us bringing improving the entire processes of recruitment and innovate on the topic.
* You have a Master's degree in Human Resources or in a relevant field
* You are fluent in English and German.
* You have a previous successful experience in recruitment and are interested by the Consulting world in IT or Engineering via recruitment approach.
* You act as a real business partner to find the best candidates for your internal clients thanks to the knowledge you gained on markets' business situation, positions, and technologies.
* You are curious and have a proactive mindset
An entrepreneurial spirit and a business development mindset would be appreciated to create and maintain qualitative relationships with your different point of contacts.
Your expertise will allow your clients to maximize their chances in quickly finding the best talent and fit for their needs; helping them to grow their market.
What do we offer?
* Attractive career possibilities;
* A personalized training plan;
* Participation in technological events;
* A relaxed and international work environment.
* Type of contract: VIE
* Location: Bucharest, Romania
* Office environment: Multicultural environment
* Work in a company striving for innovation: you have a decisive role as from day one to add your mark to a growing structure
* Training (both technical and soft) to improve your expertise in the different aspect of your career development
* Young, friendly and fun environment, you'll create strong relationships with people all over the world
* Work with talented and collaborative coworkers who will both help you grow and support you
* Chance to work on different challenging projects - increase your knowledge in different areas, with different environments and customers
Profil requis du candidat:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
Anglais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Administration du personnel / Paie , Communication , Formation et développement RH (GPEC) , Recrutement , RESSOURCES HUMAINES
BACHELOR , LICENCE