Description du poste:
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
* To contribute to the data reporting process for the UK IRM and provide to the IT Risk Manager for qualitative assessment.
* To work with the global data owners to focus on improvement of data quality for Applications, Projects, People and Vendors for the UK perimeter.
* To contribute to the IT Risk Officer remediation task lists for improvement of IT control compliance.
* To provide regional IT Risk Officers for regions outside of the UK with remediation tasks for which the UK is dependent on.
* To produce ad hoc reports to deep-dive into specific topics for the IT Risk Manager.
* To collect requirements on reporting and tooling from the UK IRM team and follow up with the global ITRM program.
* To shadow all aspects of the ITRM process in the UK in respect of personal education and growth within the team.
* Stay connected with Regional IT Risk Officers to collect information on global differences in Reporting and Remediation approaches to promote global syndication.
* Assist with the automation of applicable IT Risk processes.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm
Profil requis du candidat:
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application.
-Strong presentation skills, demonstrable ability to present data into a concise and consistent message.
-A well-rounded worker with analytical, research, and organizational skills
-High level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential and otherwise sensitive matters professionally and with the appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
-The candidate will communicate with technology teams, information security and business representatives, therefore an ability to break-down technical concepts to non-technical explanations will be highly beneficial.
-An interest in developing knowledge of investment banking / financing business products