Description du poste:
The role involves working within the business specifically for the FX e-Market Making development team. The team focus is on the tools used by the various trading desks covering fx products globally. The technology group is C# front to back with a focus on UX led agile development.
Summary of the key purposes of the role
* C# .Net full stack development, delivering well tested well structured code
* Engaging with other members of the technology organisation to ensure project delivery in an efficient and timely manner.
* Using best practices around software engineering processes.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
Sitting on the trading floor with the traders and quants, the candidate will be a direct interlocutor regarding development on supporting tools for the FX Market Making platform (pricing and hedging).
* Help with the design of software solutions to fulfill the business needs, balancing between rapid development and code quality, in agreement with both IT management and the head of desk
* Be proactive in regard of platform enhancements from which the business and/or the IT can benefit
* Implement, test, and deploy the software solution within agreed constraints and existing code
* Maintain and enhance the existing systems and various tools used for daily tasks
* Work on the full life-cycle of the software projects delivery (continuous integration/deployment procedures)
* Level 1 & 2 support, good reactivity in case of incidents
As the systems are used across many asset categories, the candidate needs to be rigorous in their work and be ready to regularly communicate with other teams.
Initiatives are highly welcome
Profil requis du candidat:
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Computer Science.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 8 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English