Description du poste:
Description of Business Line:
- Rapid Development of tactical and strategic tools for Exotic Fixed-Income trading desks.
- Re-engineering of our solutions, using new and innovative approaches. We strongly value Software Craftsmanship.
- Be part of a small and dynamic team, sitting directly on the trading desk.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
* Gathering & Analysing of business requirements
* Development of trading applications for pricing, risk management and decision-making.
* Tactical integration of in-house frameworks to serve exotic trading businesses.
* Automation of existing & new processes
* Participate to the daily production
Profil requis du candidat:
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in computer science.
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient in Office application.
Solid academic background, engineering curriculum (Master's degree in computing science, engineering, applied science (physics, mathematics…))
Knowledge of Financial products would be a plus.
The team is Agile, any experience of Test Driven development and unit test framework is a plus
Act as a team player by participating to pair programming session with teammates, create documentation on projects, maintain the team wiki and participate to team meetings with teams in London, NY and HK.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English