Description du poste:
About La Française:
La Française is an asset management firm headquartered in Paris. Over 40 years, La Française has developed core competencies in third party asset management and today has a multi-expertise business model organized around four core activities: securities, real estate, investment solutions and direct financing. The group provides products and services to institutional and private clients world-wide (Paris, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Madrid and Milan and the U.S.). La Francaise has more than EUR 66 billion in assets under management as of December 3x, xxx7.
About the position:
Within the Marketing & Business Development Department, the international marketing team's mission is dedicated to marketing La Française's existing funds and creating new investment solutions for both the securities and real estate sectors for international clients. The team assures the consistency of La Française's product offerings and its competitivity in the marketplace, as well as piloting and coordinating the development of product offerings for the different entities and affiliates of La Française Group.
The international marketing team focuses on the real estate sector (direct real estate, real estate securities) as well as listed securities (money market, bond, cross-asset and equities strategies).
The international marketing analyst's role will be to assist the manager in all of their missions, in coordination with the different functional and operational teams of the Group: International Sales, Product / Fund Management, Legal, Compliance.
More precisely, main responsibilities will include:
* Creation, improvement & regular updates of marketing documents (presentation, teaser, key selling points, white papers)
* Creation of specific presentations for events / client meetings / conference calls
* Creation of digital content (videos or written, market or strategy updates) in collaboration with fund management teams and product specialists to inform sales teams & clients about developments in fund performance and market positioning
* Participation in RFP proposals (definition of objectives, presentation of relevant internal data) and due diligence requests
* Strong interpersonal, oral and written skills in English; French or another European language (German, Spanish, Italian) a plus.
* Degree from a top business school or university (financial specialization) or an Engineering school.
* 1-2 years professional experience (including internships), preferably in financial services / asset management. Experience with digital marketing a plus.
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
* Essential skills include excellent organization and time management skills, attention to detail, rigor and a strong sense of personal responsibility.
* Ability to look beyond the tasks assigned, take ownership of projects and make suggestions on how to improve the marketing role.
You are available as soon as possible for a period of 12 months to be based in London
Profil requis du candidat:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4 , bac+3
Français , Espagnol , Allemand , Italien
Domaines de compétences :
Marketing Direct , Marketing Digital , Business Analyst , Marketing , Marketing Stratégique , Marketing Opérationnel
Autre Bac+4 , Autre Bac+5 , CAPA , CAPES / AGREGATION , DEC , DSAA (Arts) , MASTER 1 , MASTER 2 , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , LICENCE