Description du poste:
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients' daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Junior Quality Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
You will have to manage your priorities and be in constant interactions with Supply Chain, Regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance departments and business units at country and Multi-Country Organization. You will also interact with the corresponding Global Quality functions, when required.
As key responsibilities, you will have to manage in an autonomous manner:
- Follow up of the implementation of Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) plan following audits at our Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and Good Practice (GxP) third parties
- Sanofi Global Documents review, and implementation follow up on any quality related topics
- Setting or reviewing of process and writing associated standard operating procedure (SOP) and ensure appropriate trainings
- Preparation, organization of the venue and back office support of the Sanofi CH inspection
- Product Quality Complaints management
- Market batch release
- Quality Agreements management
- Change control management (creation, follow up and closure)
- Education: Master's degree in Pharmacy or another relevant field
- Experience: Previous experience in a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of EU Good Manufacturing Practices would be a plus
- IT skills: Good knowledge of MS office
- Languages: Fluent in French or in German (the other language being an asset) and good command of English required
- Other desirable skills: strong project management skills; ability to work under pressure; good understanding of Business Development and Regulatory aspects; interest on IT tools; solid analysis/synthesis
Profil requis du candidat:
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Français , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Developpement commercial, prospection , Gestion de Projets , Pharmacie
MBA , MAGISTERE , Autre Bac+5 , DOCTORAT , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2